Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tying Tulips - A Woven Dress Test

Around here my 7yr old LOVES he some dresses, she also can't wear many store brought clothes due to her polyester allergy...so yes, I do sew quite a bit, she's a growing girl after all...
But I sew mostly with Cotton knits for her - as we never found a dress she loved made with Woven...
Until this tester call came out...I showed her the pictures posted and she said she NEEDED this dress in her life! So I signed up to test. I was picked!
The name of this dress was nothing even thought of when the test started...as the testing went on it became called the Tulip Tie Top and Dress...
 My girl REALLY enjoyed "shopping" a new section of Mommy's material collection and picking out this Seersucker woven for me to make into her newest dress. Lined on the top part to create a nice finish...
And tied at the shoulders - She really loves this dress and has asked me to make her more from Minnie Mouse prints for school - that's still a WIP though ;)

Able to be purchased here: PTP Tulip Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment