Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Christmas Time's Coming! (Ok...Gone in This Case...)

 Yes, mostly I do sew for my kids...but I do also sew for other family...
Part of what I like to do is surprise people...well I pulled it off! With the amazing help of my 5yr old! ;)
See...my Daddy has always loved Stephen King books...he has owned most books SK wrote...he's seen the movies and enjoys those also...
so when It's Sew Creative posted about the SK preorder - no questions asked! I HAD to get some!
Merry Christmas to my Daddy! I surprised him with not only a shirt that fits him perfectly...but in the print of the books of his favorite author...he loved it to say the least...
 and as an additional little surprise to my Buddy (5yr old) I used what little was left from Papa's shirt to make him one so he could "Match papa"
when we went to Papa's to deliver the present...my 5yr old told Papa that he couldn't take his coat off til Granma B came and Papa opened his present..this confused Papa but Papa went along with it, to humor Lil D...
Granma B arrived home and Lil D told Papa to open the present...Papa did...then Lil D asked Papa to help him undo his coat..."We match Papa!" when Papa seen the shirt he was wearing...made it a little extra special for sure...
 This was Mom's Christmas Present...LLK Library Cardigan. Mom loves the pockets on these! Maybe I'll make her some for this year again ;)
This was for Father's Day...but still a gift so...I did the vinyl transfer with the help of a friend to create a very special Grandpa shirt for my Daddy! He LOVES it! And wears it with pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment