Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sewing For Mom...

My Mom also enjoys putting in requests for things made for her...
So yes, I also sew for her...
Mainly night gowns - how can one wear so many?! oh well...makes her happy!
Until I surprised her...LLK Library Cardigan! I got the material as a special surprise for my Rose loving mom - she loves it!
More roses! - This one is called "Love Languages" it has different ways to say love in many different languages
This Print is called "Aurora" Yep - the Northern Lights! - As a child I use to enjoy watching the Northern Lights with Grandpa when we could see them - so I got this material for myself, for the memories...I shared some with Mom - she knew why I had gotten it and wears this LLK Library Cardigan with joy as in her eyes its a tie to her dad...
Another special print - another tie to Grandpa...Mom loves this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment