Sunday, April 17, 2016

J's A'Growing!

J is the youngest...Hes currently 2years old and wearing a size 3T - well Lil D never really wore 3T so this means J gets all new shirts! When Lil D has outgrown something I save it for J then I add some to it so J also always gets new things...but J rarely gets a whole new wardrobe!

He loves it when mommy makes him clothes just like his siblings do!
If you've not figured it out by now, Fishsticks patterns are my biggest go-to especially for the boys! J is no exception!

These are all Fishsticks Charlie Tee and Hoodie pattern - sized 3T





These are all Fishsticks Honor Roll Raglan Henley








Well, that's all I got for tonight! I'll post more in a couple days though I'm sure as I got a dress for each girl cut out, plus a shirt for each boy half cut out (still need to cut out the back lol) plus I'm sure I'll sew some more up for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment