Friday, September 5, 2014

Fishsticks Design Honor Roll Raglan Henley!

I got to test another new Fishsticks pattern! Man I love fishsticks patterns! Hehe
I tested sizes 12months and 5t
This was the first one I made up - perfect fit! Size 12months
The second I made up - size 6 with 7 length for M it turned out to be too big but it's all good!
Long sleeve 12months pockets a little wonky 
Long sleeve 5 with 6 length
5t M loves these shirts!
Testing makes perfect! 12 months

And when my sewing machine stopped working right I couldn't hem the bottom so Charlie Tee and Hoodie meets Honepor Roll Raglan Henley! It gives it a different, unique look!
Size 12months

Yet another great pattern by Fishsticks Design designer! This pattern is part of the Bundle Up for boys! Like what you see? Hop on over and grab it up! http://bundleupsale.com/product/honor-roll-raglan-henley/










No comments:

Post a Comment