Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Past Few Months....

While I was more or less MIA in updating the blog...I was sewing a LOT! It's almost like the more I sew the more I want to sew...I just hate to cut into fabric but I love seeing my kids wearing something I've made for them...
Well...over the past months I've made pants for S, lil D, and J

S' pants
Leggings! These are part of her wardrobe of choice during the winter months
Then she hit a growth spurt! So I added ruffles to her shorter pants...she loved it!
Mickey! She has ordered another pair of these this yr...lol


Lil D's pants
Courdory pants
Cars! Oh how he loved these pants...we shall need to see if they still fit him this year...
Light weight denim
Boats and ships pajama pants
More Cars! Another huge hit with Lil D....
And then you got not just Cars, but Lightning McQueen! And in Minky! Oh boy am I glad this pair still fits him...
and camo!

Then there's J's pants...
Took the sleeves of a shirt to make this pair...
Shiny blue
Tiny baby modeling new pants...I can't believe how big he's gotten since this picture...


That's all for the pants...next I need to update on the dresses I've made up for the girls! But first...i need me some sleep!
















No comments:

Post a Comment