Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Dresses, dress, and more dresses!

This is a post about the dresses I've made over the past couple of months...

The dresses for M
This is an old skirt that I attached fishsticks free "the tank" pattern to
Another old skirt with "the tank" attached
Good Deeds dress
Peek-a-Boo's Evelyn Dress and Tunic
Another Evelyn
Cottage Mamas free Party Dress
Peek-a-Boo's free Janie Jumper
Another Janie Jumper
And the last Janie. Jumper for M


Dresses for S
Skirt with "The Tank" attached
Good Deeds
Party Dress
Evelyn
Evelyn
Janie Jumoer
Janie Jumper
Janie Jumper


I also made up a Party Dress for my niece!
This one still needs buttons attached but I love how it turned out!


I'm now completely caught up! Yay! Next up will be my latest sewing...mostly for J




















No comments:

Post a Comment