Friday, July 25, 2014

Fall/Winter planning already?!

It seems like just yesterday I was waiting on the spring thaw...and here it's starting to cool again and I'm figuring out what I'm sewing for who for fall/winter wear. Sheesh! Time sure does fly!

So the list I'm planning to sew up (as of right now...I greatly expect this to change!)
For J:
10 Austin Lee Rompers
5 Charlie Tees
5 Patrick Curved Raglan
5 S&S Skate Pants
5 Inside Out Pocket Pants
5 Jamie Jumpers with feet
5 Comfy Sleep Sets
1 Which Way Out Jacket

For Lil D:
10 Charlie Tees
10 Patrick Curved Raglan
10 S&S Skate Pants
10 Inside Out Pocket Pants
10 Comfy Sleep Sets
1 Which Way Out Jacket

For S:
2 Play date dresses with long sleeves


5 Charlie Tee
5 Patrick Curved a Raglan
5 S&S Skate Pants (her request)
10 leggings (5 with attached skirts)
10 Comfy Sleep Sets
1 Which Way Out a jacket

For M:
2 Play Date dresses with long sleeves
5 Charlie Tee
5 Patrick Curved Raglan
15 leggings (5 with attached skirts)
10 Comfy Sleep Sets
1 Which Way Out Jacket


...I'm still working on other dress patterns that I'd like to sew up for winter for S...M doesn't like as much that I've sewn for her due to SPD issues so I don't sew as much for her and only sew what she'd for sure wear...I might change this list up some to include a new pattern...we shall see...other then the leggings all patterns listed come from Fishsticksdesigns.com ...see I told you I love her patterns! I do need to purchase the Inside Out Pocket Pants, the PlayDate dress, and the Which Way Out Jacket in a bigger size still...but I'll get them! (Some day I promise I'll own all her patterns! They're are awesome!)

Now it's time to go sew up a tester...then maybe cut out some things listed to sew up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment