Saturday, April 5, 2014

Time Flies...

Life has been interesting to say the least...
It's been busy also...
Very little sewing has gotten done that I can share right now...been doing some testing of dress patterns! LOVE the pattern! When I can swipe the laptop I'll be able to upload some pictures of the other sewing I've gotten done. Most of my days have been spent driving various people around...and I don't mean random people lol. One day it was the boys to a doctor appt. next was mom to a doctor appt. then there was the 4hr wait for daddy and beccas appt. so I've been busy lately.
Hoping things will calm down some now! I need to get the kids' spring/summer wardrobe done! The girls got so far 4 dresses each...wanting to make up 10 for each at least the work on the boys' outfits! Need to work on some new covers for J also but there I'm waiting on the buttonhole elastic I ordered to arrive! Waiting on the microfiber towels for new inserts too!
Planning to be busy sewing the next couple days! Or at least hoping to!

No comments:

Post a Comment