Monday, December 9, 2013

Random Thoughts...

I've been thinking on random things lately and how interesting things have turned out...
Like my kids birth dates - no 2 have the same month or even day...no this was not planned by me or DH it just turned out that way as it was in God's plans... 8/5; 2/17; 9/18; and 11/7 are the months/days for the kids...interesting huh? I think so...
other random thoughts: S needs her pants extended as most of them I sewed up she didn't even get to wear before they were too short - and I sewed them up 2inches too long! they're now 3 inches too short! I expected a growth spurt but dang! not to that extent! so I've been thinking on how to do a ruffle to the bottom to extend them as they still fit other then length...
I gotta sew some pants for Baby D also...and J needs shirts...
Plus I should get sewing on S, Baby D, and J's Spring wardrobe as I know I won't have much sewing time so I should work on it as I can...planning for S to have dresses and more dresses for her spring/summer wardrobe...she sure does love her dresses too...Baby D and J will have tshirts/tank tops and shorts for theirs...
I also want to get my Felt pattern book back from my Mom so I can work on some Felt food and other things for the kids' play...
I also want to make some quiet-time books for the van for all kids...and 1 of those travel dollhouses for the girls...
I also need to work on finish organizing the house...and finish unpacking things...lol it had been put on hold with a newborn who's now a month old (where does the time go?!)

and now that Baby D is FINALLY asleep (it's after midnight here...) it's time for this Mommy to try to ease her mind that's running wild on what I can sew with what I have currently material wise...and get me some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment