Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow, Wind, and Much More...

Starting March 3rd it started to snow...I mean yeah it's stopped inbetween but it's been snowing off and on since, with no end in sight (according to the news) 6+ inches total they're saying over the next couple of days. We've gotten about 4inches by yesterday noonish, another 4 or so by this morning...and more is trying to come down! and that's not counting what's blowing off the roof in the 30mph winds! Well, in the past when March "comes in like a lion" it's been real calm ("like a lamb") at the end of March so I can only pray that that's what happens this year, if not...I guess I get to move into the farm house in snow! (keeping in mind I'm planning to move the END of APRIL!) And yes, there has been years we've had blizzards into May!

I'm also hoping that everything finalizes SOON! this dragging on crap is getting old, fast. I mean yes, the farm house is MINE! BUT we can't do anything to it til the rest of the estate settles...guess the people who said it can take "up to a yr" weren't kidding...

Still haven't figured out what's going on with the serger...I'm just going to take it back to where it was purchased from. And since I don't have a gift receipt and my brother can't find his receipt I'll end up getting in-store credit if anything, which don't get me wrong, is NOT a bad thing! I mean I can get a different serger (Brother 1034D maybe? :D) and have some left over :D but we shall see...I gotta be able to GET to the store 1st which is right now, easier said then done due to weather...

Baby D hasn't been sleeping all that great lately...I REALLY hope that's just a SHORT phase he's going through and not 1 that lasts nearly 2yrs like S' did...lol I don't mind staying up with them, or even waking up with them, but I do like some sleep lol and the way he cries in the night...it's enough to break any Mommy's heart. :( My poor Baby Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment