Monday, June 11, 2012

Apple Blossom Artistry

I'm working on opening my very own Etsy shop! Right now it's jus a name...I need to make up some items to set up in it to make it 100% set up!
I do have a Facebook page linked to the shop: http://www.facebook.com/AppleBlossomArtistry nothing up there yet either...I'm still setting everything up yet.
I plan to have a wide variety of items for sale in my shop...of course since everything will be handcrafted by me, no 2 items will look exactly alike! Which jus adds to the fun in it!
If there's something in particular you'd like to see jus let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it up!
Grandpa's funeral is on Tues...so due to everything that that includes - the shop has been put on hold at this time...I'm still working on things to put up slowly - jus not as fast as I had originally planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment