Sunday, May 6, 2012

Homemade Laundry and Dish Soap - Review

A couple days ago I made a post about making my own Laundry Soap...I've actually used it (a LOT lol) as yesterday was laundry day here and LOVE it!
I've been using 2tbsp per load and it gets the diapers super clean! I mean I've done cloth diapers for 3 1/2 yrs and I've never seen them come THIS clean they've always had some staining after use...which is normal but still...no stains now! and even while the washer is running the house is filled with the smell of the Fels Naptha soap - which makes it smell soo clean in here! it's great! definitely going to keep making it!

at the same time I made some Dishwasher soap - also great! 1tbsp soap to 2tbsp Vinegar - the soap goes in the "Main wash" spot the Vinegar in the "prewash" spot and the dishes come out sparkling clean everytime!

Now...I've been reading up making my own Lye...thinking of giving it a try...could let it "cure" in the back porch...then I can make homemade soap and shampoo bars and...the list is endless! I think DH is REALLY going to think me crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment