Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy Mommy!

Got a lot done today...and still working on more...
Dishes washed, house 100% cleaned...plus
this is jus some of the prefolds I got sewn up today the kids are wearing some for night time
total: 16 prefolds of 1 layer flannel, 1 layer birdseye, and 2 layers Zorb in the middle - folded gives 3 layers flannel and birdseye, and 2 layers of Zorb
3 "boosters" of 2 layers flannel, 2 layers HOBF, 1 layer Hemp Fleece, and 1 layer Terry Cloth
3 prefolds of 1 layer Polyester Velour, 1 layer Zorb, and 1 layer HOBF - folded gives 3 layers of each
3 prefolds of 1 layer Polyester Velour, 1 layer Zorb, 1 Layer HOBF, with an extra layer of Zorb in the middle - folded gives 3 layers HOBF and Poly Velour, and 4 layers of Zorb

in the picture the black 1s are the poly velour/zorb/HBOF prefolds(3); the white is the birdseye/flannel/zorb prefolds (4); and the striped is the boosters (2)

I also made up some Deodorant!
1 for me and 1 for my Mom!
This stuff is awesome!
I decided to make my own deodorant after reading about aluminum in "commercial" deodorants
it's in them to "block" your sweat glands...and is linked to breast cancer...

Now I need to sew up some diaper covers and some "shorties" for the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment